Pages

Sunday 19 January 2014

Jamie O’Neal will release her first new album in five years on March 18.

Jamie O’Neal will release her first new album in five years on March 18. Eternal will feature Jamie’s spin on 11 classic hits by the likes of Patsy Cline, Bruce Cockburn, Deborah Allen, Larry Gatlin, Emmylou Harris, Kris Kristofferson, Loretta Lynn, Juice Newton, Connie Smith and others.

“Eternal is a little different for me,” Jamie said. “I grew up listening to these songs and was shaped by the artists who originally made them famous. It was an honor and a challenge to record such wonderful songs. I had so much fun recording this whole album and was a little sad when it was finished, but now I get to finally release it, and I can’t wait for everyone to hear it!”

The album also features “Wide Awake,” the only original song on the project. It was co-written by Jamie and her father/manager, Jimmy Murphy. “It’s a funny song I wrote with my dad as an ode to everyone who gets to sleep with a ‘snoring moose’ every night,” Jamie said of the fan-favorite.

Jamie will be on tour nationwide throughout the year in support of her new music. She will join Vince Gill, Kenny Rogers and more on one of country music’s biggest cruises January 19-26. For tour dates and more information, www.jamieoneal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment